I’ve heard that if you’re not moving forward, you’re moving backwards. Several things have confirmed that I need to take the next step in being the photographer that I want to be and I am so excited about the changes! I have found myself overworked, but always feeling like I was behind. I realized that while an occasional 20 hour work day might need to happen in the future, I am going to do my part in simplifying and working smarter, not harder. I also am learning the art of saying “No” to what doesn’t fit my photography style and saying “Yes” to what I love photographing. I feel like I should be writing a photography book here! 🙂 Here are a few of the changes coming really soon!
1. I love being creative. Styling a shoot, creating props, and setting up fun photo set-ups make me happy. While not every session needs to be full of props, I do want to take each session to a new level. Certain sessions will even include professional make-up. With this being said, prices and session details will be totally changed in September. To take advantage of the current pricing, please contact me before Friday so you can book your session in August for later this year.
2. I’ll be offering special pricing for all returning clients. If I have photographed you before, please contact me for a 2012 session. I just want to thank everyone who has stepped in front of my camera. 🙂
3. I’ll be using my web design degree more. I’m working on my new web design website and am so excited to create beautiful websites for others. I’ll also be offering social media design services as well. If you know of anyone that needs an SEO rich website, please send them my way. 🙂
4. I will only be accepting a few more sessions in September. I can’t wait to work with you!
5. I will be offering a few Fall mini sessions. These will be styled sessions, a shorter session, and will include digital files. I’ll be offering
Thank you all so much! I just want to especially thank everyone who had valued the photography I offer so much that you have allowed me to capture your memories. Can’t wait for the rest of 2012! God is good and I feel so blessed!
*Clients, friends, and family, feel free to use for the web for personal use; but please do not edit image or crop logo. 🙂 Please contact me for any other uses.