Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is one of my favorite events at Disney World. Today is opening day for the 2022 festival and I couldn’t be happier about this. It’s topiaries and gardens make it picture perfect for photos. The food is also fun to photograph…..and eat. Here are some photos from last year’s festival. I am so excited to visit soon and share new images
The Butterfly Garden is such a sweet, relaxing area. It’s so cool to see the different varieties of butterflies. I love it when butterflies start flying around just inches away from you. There’s also more gorgeous flowers around.
Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Food
There are great options for food at this festival. Some of my favorite food stands are near the port of entry….you know, the area where you decide if you’re going left for Mexico or right for Canada. Lol.
The Honey Bee-stro is one of my favorite spots at this festival. I love all the details including the flowers and other decor.
Two of my favorite options at the Honey Bee-stro are the Chicken Flatbread and the Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake. Here are the details of each of these.
Lavender Honey Mustard-marinated Chicken Flatbread with Whipped Honey-Ricotta Cheese, Marinated Vegetables and Goat Cheese
Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake with Orange Blossom Honey Whipped Cream, Whipped Honey, Crystalized Honey, Honeycomb, Dehydrated Honey and Fennel Pollen Meringue Kisses
Pineapple Promenade near Port of Entry has two of my favorites….. Dole Whip and the Violet Lemonade.
The Violet Lemonade is such a festival favorite. I always see non-local Disney bloggers, travel agents, and influencers mention that they wish they were at Epcot drinking this adorable lemonade.
If you’ve been to Disney World, you’ve probably tried or heard of Dole Whips. This is another fan favorite in general. It’s fun to have this option at Epcot during Flower and Garden.
How cute is Orange Bird?
Did anyone get the Orange Bird Disney Annual Passholder magnet last year? I never got one mailed to me, so I’m hoping to get the other magnets this year. Is it too much to wish that Disney brings it back? Lol.
The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival topiaries are really beautiful. You can walk around Epcot and admire these all over the park. Here’s a list of where to find a few fun ones.
- The Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration Cake and the Goofy topiaries are both by the main entrance when you first arrive at Epcot.
- The Toy Story topiaries are near The Land Pavilion. You’ll see Woody, Bo Peep and Her Sheep there.
- The Lion King topiaries are between The Land Pavilion and the Imagination ride area. You can find Simba, Mufasa, Rafiki, and Sarabi there. You’ll also see Pumbaa and Timon closebye.
- Figment is near the Imagination ride area.
- Bambi and Friends are also near the Imagination area.
- Buzz Lightyear is near Mission Space.
- The Three Caballeros (Donald Duck, Jose, and Panchito) are by the Mexico Pavilion.
- Anna and Elsa are by the Norway Pavilion.
- Pandas are at the China Pavilion.
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy are by the Germany Pavilion
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs are by the Germany Pavilion, too.
- Lady and the Tramp are by the Italy Pavilion.
- Pluto and Chip ‘n’ Dale are at The American Adventure Pavilion.
- Beauty and the Beast are by the France Pavilion.
- Lumiere and Cogsworth are by the France Pavilion.
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Huey, Dewey and Louie are by the Bridge to World Showcase.
- Winnie the Pooh, Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet, and Tigger are at the United Kingdom Pavilion.
- Tinker Bell is also at the United Kingdom Pavilion.
- Peter Pan, Captain Hook, and Tick Tock Croc are between the United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions.
If you’re planning on visiting Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, I hope you have an amazing time seeing all the beautiful details and enjoying the amazing food. This really is a beautiful place to take photos at Disney World and I love it!